Oh the joy, the delight, the thrill of perusing these beautiful pages. Reference information with character. Lessons with spunk. And a sweet little story going on in the background. Which is my favorite? The one in verse (truly amazing) or the language of love – or the one about malapropisms? This book really is a keeper. Get your sticky notes ready and brew some tea. What a find. I’m in heaven. I’m in nerdy, wordy heaven.
Subscribe to blog posts via E-mail
Put your child’s name inside the story!
Sign up for eNews
- Your story’s pacing – by author Rae Franklin James
- Death Distilled
- Nora Tierney English Mystery Series by M. K. Graff
- Highland Peril, Scottish Toys, and Amy Reade
- A Big “What If” with Gerry Schmitt
- Gilian Baker shows us how the magic is in the process
- Diana Paul is Loving the Dark Side
- Things Unsaid
- Julie’s Coffee Cup with a Dollop of Granny
- Authors Thorne and Cross – A Gothic Recipe for Horror